Buy Oxycodone Online
Showing all 2 results
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a type of medication that is used widely for the purpose of pain relief. It is a generic form of the drug that is sold in the market by other brand names. Doctors mainly prescribe the use of Oxycodone to help people manage moderate to severe pain conditions. Oxycodone is categorized as an opioid drug that is often termed a narcotic analgesic.
The work of an opioid analgesic is to change how your central nervous system (brain) will respond to the pain. Oxycodone 30mg is a chemical formulation that alters the feeling of pain which occurs inside your body.
What is the use of Oxycodone?
In general terms, Oxycodone is a medicine that helps get relief from moderate to severe pain conditions. It is most useful for situations like – continuous pain, and spontaneous bursts of shooting pain.
Doctors often prescribe Oxycodone for the treatment of –
- Steady pain
- Paroxysmal pain
- Chronic pain
- Cancer-related pain
- Clinically sensitive pain response
There can also be other uses of Oxycodone that are not listed here. You are advised to take the dose of Oxycodone after consulting it with your health expert. Taking a dose of Oxycodone without asking your health expert may result in side effects that can be worse.
One must know about the usage of the drug and in what amount should it be consumed. It is necessary so that the harmful side effects of the drug do not take place in your system.
Side effects of Oxycodone –
The side effects of Oxycodone that are seen commonly are –
- Stomach pain or other problems
- Flushing of the skin
- Eyes turning red
- Feeling tired
One may get through these side effects with ease as they do not last for long. When you have been prescribed a dose of Oxycodone, take the drug accordingly, and do not misuse it. If these side effects do not wear off in a few days, you shall inform the health expert.
Oxycodone and its Addiction –
When you start taking Oxycodone in your system, it increases the level of dopamine inside your brain. Dopamine is a chemical that is also termed a neurotransmitter present in the human brain. It is responsible for controlling feelings of pleasure and relaxation.
Drugs that boost the level of dopamine in a system can make a person feel “high.” This feeling can also be referred to as Euphoria. These drugs are a cause for affecting the chemical formation inside the central nervous system. Furthermore, it may make a person addicted to the use of these drugs within a few days or weeks.
It may not be necessary that if a person is getting addicted to the use of Oxycodone, then he/she is doing it intentionally. When a person continues using Oxycodone for a prolonged time period, it develops a tolerance for the dose of medicine.
It further means that the person needs to take a higher dose of Oxycodone to maintain its beneficial effect on the occurring pain. You must consult a doctor as you see any such symptoms of Oxycodone addiction.
What precautions should I take before using Oxycodone?
Below are listed some safety measures that you must know before starting with the use of Oxycodone –
- Do not take Oxycodone as a regular form of medication for pain. Take it after you have consulted a health expert.
- Do not increase the dose of Oxycodone without consulting it your doctor.
- Patients who are already suffering from severe health issues like – liver or kidney disease, thyroid disorder, urination problems, lung disease, mental illness, or so should not take Oxycodone. Inform your health expert if you have any of these health issues and take a dose as per your condition.
- Those patients who are on medication for some other drug must inform about it the health expert before taking the medicine. It will keep them safe from harmful drug interactions that may occur over a period of time.
- Oxycodone, as well as its brand versions, are not prescribed to people below the age of 18. Its extended-release and immediate-release form are strictly prohibited for children below the age of 11.
- As we know, Oxycodone is an opioid medication that further makes it addictive in nature. It must not be given to ladies who are pregnant.
- Take a dose of Oxycodone as prescribed by the health expert. Do not overdose or misuse the drug in any form. Doing so may result in side effects that will be harmful to your health.